Maryland Home Inspections
Serving Baltimore City, Anne-Arundel, Baltimore and Harford Counties, Prince George, Montgomery, Howard Counties, and Surrounding Areas
People’s Choice Inspections LLC is located in Maryland and provides Anne-Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County, Prince George, Montgomery, Howard Counties, and surrounding areas with certified, comprehensive home inspections. We will ensure a simple transaction, whether you are seeking to buy a home or put your home on the market.
Owner Chris Huffman has been a licensed electrician for over 20 years, has a keen eye for detail, and is intricately familiar with the many aspects and components that make up a home.
He is also a certified thermographer, specializing in structural thermal imagery. People’s Choice Inspections LLC offers a range of services that include the following:
- Mold Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Radon Testing
- New Construction Inspections
- Flexible Scheduling
- Home Maintenance Inspections
- Property Listing Inspections (Buyer & Seller Inspections)
- Reports Issued Within 24 Hours
All military and first responders receive 15% discount on their home inspection (this will exclude Radon Testing fees).
Home Inspection Fees:
- $350 for up to the first 1500 sq. ft.
- $50 for every additional 500 sq. ft. thereafter
- $175 Radon Testing
- $290 Mold Testing for up to 3 rooms. $60 for every additional room.
- $290 Well / Water Quality Tests
- $100 Standalone Thermal Imaging
- All home inspections will receive free thermal imaging of your walls and ceilings to detect leaks
Rental Inspection Fees:
- Condo Inspection's = $150.00
- Apartment inspections= $50.00
A typical inspection will be about 2-4 hours, depending on the size of the home or property. We encourage you to be present during your property inspection and ask questions. After all, it's your home, and People’s Choice Inspections LLC is working for you. Within 24 hours of the initial inspection, we will provide you with a easy-to-read detailed report with all of our notes and what you need to keep an eye out for on the property or in the home, with details on:
- The condition of every major component, from the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures necessary
- Helpful home preservation tips
- Safety concerns and much more
We take pride in our work, striving for the most accurate and thorough inspections throughout Anne-Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County, and surrounding areas. To request any of our services and to set up an appointment with us, give People’s Choice Inspections LLC a call today!